Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Its been a while......

Well I guess its been a while... a long while actually.... I think I needed a break from everything...and until the last few weeks I haven't even been scrapping... Last weekend I spent 4 hours cleaning and re-organising my scrap room determined to get back into what I used to LOVE doing!! this week I have been scrapping and have my mojo back! yay! Found a heap of stuff i didn't remember having or buying too so that was a bonus!! Okay so here is the latest work:









Okay well hopefully more of that to come!! Take care!!

3 comments:

Rachael B said...

Great LO's Kylie. Those little ducklings are so gorgeous - beautiful photo. Also stunning photo and LO of you. Glad to see the mojo's returned.

Shandell said...

Glad I have my scrapping partner-in-crime back :) Looking forward to seeing more scrapping :)

Linda M said...

Good to have your mojo back Kylie, you must have scrapped up a storm,
Glad its back.